Workshops & Tutorials
The CPSWeek 2011 in Chicago Illinois will include a workshop and tutorial day on April 11, 2011. Each workshop will provide an arena for presentations and discussions about a special topic of relevance to CPSWeek. Each tutorial will present in-depth content in a mini-course format aimed primarily at students, researchers, or attendees from industry.
Registration to workshops will be handled in connection with registration to the conference part of CPSWeek.
The CPSWeek 2011 reserves the right to cancel non-viable workshops/tutorials.
- 3rd Workshop on AdaPtive and Reconfigurable Embedded Systems (APRES 2011) (full day, Ogden room)
- 2nd International Workshop on Networks of Cooperating Objects (CONET 2011) (full day, Clark room)
- Workshop on Real-Time Wireless for Industrial Applications (REALWIN 2011) (full day - starting at 8:30, Randolph room)
- Architectures for Cyber-Physical Systems (full day, State room)
- Connecting Low power and Lossy Networks to the Internet (full day, Columbus room)
- Workshop on Foundations of Dependable and Secure Cyber-Physical Systems (full day, Jackson room)
- Joint Workshop on High Confidence Medical Devices, Software, and Systems (HCDMSS) and Medical Device Plug-and-Play (MD PnP) Interoperability (full day, Grand Ballroom C)
- Workload Modeling and Related Issues for Designing Future Cyber Physical Systems (morning, Adams room)
- The Arbitrated Networked Control Systems Approach to Cyber-Physical Systems (afternoon, Adams room)
- Birds-of-a-Feather (BoF) meeting (5-6pm, Grand Ballroom C)